(A-Radio) Northern Europe 2: The Anarchist Bookfair in Tallinn (Estonia)
As Anarchist Radio Berlin we had the opportunity of making an interview with two of the organizers of this year's Anarchist bookfair in Tallinn. We talked with them about the participants, their experiences with involving the public, but also the wider social context of Estonia.
Length: 15:06 min
You can find other English and Spanish language audios here.
Among our last audios you can find:
* Northern Europe 1: An audio on the countercultural Musta Pispala festival in Tampere, Finland
* Eastern Europe 5: An interview with Anarchist Black Cross Warsaw
* The documentation of a presentation about the topic "Undercover for State and Capital"
* Eastern Europe 4: An interview about anarchists and the tenants movement in Warsaw
* Eastern Europe 3: An interview about anarchism and the squats in Warsaw
* Eastern Europe 2: An interview about the squatted ROD garden in Warsaw
* Eastern Europe 1: An interview about struggles in Poland and the Rozbrat squat (Eastern Europe - Part1)
* An interview with the Anarchist Federation in Glasgow about their work, the referendum and the rise of nationalism
Enjoy! And please feel free to share!
ps.: We are now on Twitter! Please feel welcome to follow us at @aradio_berlin!
ps2.: Please note: We are always looking for people willing to lend us a hand with transcriptions and translations from Spanish or German into English as well as people able to do voice recordings - in order to amplify our international radio work. You can contact us at aradio-berlin/at/riseup(dot)net!