(A-Radio) B(A)D NEWS – Angry voices from around the world – Episode 4 (09/2017)
The Anarchist Radio Network just released episode number 4 (09/2017) of its international news show "B(A)D NEWS - Angry voices from around the world". „B(A)D NEWS – Angry voices from around the world“ is a monthly news program from the international network of anarchist and antiauthoritarian radios, consisting of short news segments from different parts of the world.As an international network of radio projects, we believe in the importance of international solidarity. And we also recognize the importance and the need to create and disseminate our own media and counterinformation.
* 98fm: action and repression in labor, student struggles, anti-fascist anniversaries around Greece
* 105fm: immigration struggles, resisting fascist attacks, gender violence and other topics from Lesvos
* Radio Kurruf: resistance to and dangers of liquified natural gas
* Rosas Negras: violence against civil society and journalists in particular in El Salvador
* A-Radio Berlin: the government ban of the leftist info platform linksunten indymedia in Germany
* Dissident Island: resistance from the Campaign Against Arms Trade (CAAT) to the London DSEI arms fair
* The Final Straw: autonomous Hurricane relief
We hope, with this effort, to reach out to other anarchist and antiauthoritarian projects, groups and individuals, and to strengthen our connections and our struggles in sharing our stories.
Although this program is in English, we recognize that even this ‚international‘ language can be alienating to some and we want to encourage others to create and share similar content in their own languages.
We want to hear the Bad News first!
Length: 37 min
Enjoy! And please feel free to share!
ps1.: Our network website is not ready yet, but will be up very soon!
ps2.: We are now on Twitter! Please feel welcome to follow us at @aradio_berlin!
ps3.: Please note: We are always looking for people willing to lend us a hand with transcriptions and translations from Spanish or German into English as well as people able to do voice recordings - in order to amplify our international radio work. You can contact us at aradio-berlin/at/riseup(dot)net!