The Winter 2016 (#395) issue of Fifth Estate is out now. This issue celebrates the 50th anniversary of the long-running publication.
Contents for this issue include:
* FE Museum Exhibits (Online Only) by Fifth Estate Collective
* Remembering Federico Arcos (Online Only) by David Watson
* The Future is Now! by Jesús Sepúlveda
* Sabotage & the Flows of Capital by Jeff Shantz
* Transgender Struggle in Prison by Anonymous
* Image Worshipping by Panos Papadimitropoulos
* Mega-Cities by Bellamy Fitzpatrick
WRECK is a newly launched print-based anarchist publication from so-called Vancouver presenting analysis on regional and world events. Our first edition includes articles written by local writers on a number of issues including police repression, anarcha-feminism, riots, struggles against pipelines, and others.
Download the pdf of our first edition: WRECK Spring 2015
The Fifth Estate, founded in 1965, is an anarchist, anti-capitalist, and anti-authoritarian, anti-profit project published cooperatively by a volunteer collective of friends and comrades. We are committed to non-dogmatic, action-oriented writing and activity to bring about a new world.
We are a decentralized collective of individuals from across North America.