By late 1966 Situationist-inspired theory and praxis began to manifest across Western Europe and North America. In the USA the cultural interventions and publishing done by the Up Against the Wall Motherfucker (UAW/MF) affinity group echoed many themes considered Situationist. The artist, minor Bakunin scholar, and major league trouble maker Ben Morea is just one notable example of the type that was attracted to the Motherfuckers.
The Anarchist Radio Network just released the episode number 5 (10/2017) of its international news show „B(A)D NEWS – Angry voices from around the world“!
This is episode number 5 (10/2017) of „B(A)D NEWS – Angry voices from around the world“, a monthly news program from the international network of anarchist and antiauthoritarian radios, consisting of short news segments from different parts of the world. Length: 1:15
Listen to the episode here
Issue 6 of UK anarchist bulletin The Acorn is now out, with news on:
* Degrowth and resistance to capitalist infrastructure
* Firsthand thoughts on Frankfurt protests
* Bristol Anarchist Bookfair
* Invisible Committee - new English texts online
* British state's war on anti-fracking movement
* General strike against neo-liberalism in France
* Spanish state's draconian repression
* Screening of film on English anarchist Herbert Read