(A-Radio) Eastern Europe 1: Struggles in Poland and the Rozbrat squat in Poznan
As part of a journey through Eastern Europe a member of the Anarchist Radio Berlin had the opportunity of talking to a comrade of the Anarchist Federation in Poznan in Poland in the Rozbrat squat. In the following interview we talk about the historical development of the squat, that celebrated its 21st anniversary on the weekend of September 18 and 19, and also about current struggles of FA Poznan, especially the workers' struggle of the Amazon workers in Germany and Poland.
Additionally, we were talking about a transnational meeting concerning the topic of a European-wide social strike. The meeting will take place from the 2nd to the 4th of October 2015 in Poznan. Some more interviews with anarchist organizations and anarchist projects will follow soon as part of our new series on anarchism and social struggles in Eastern Europe.
Length: 21:35 min
You can find other English and Spanish language audios here.
Among our last audios you can find:
* An interview with the Anarchist Federation in Glasgow about their work, the referendum and the rise of nationalism
* An interview with ABC Belarus on the release of the anarchist prisoners and the upcoming elections
* The documentation of a CrimethInc presentation on "To Change Everything"
* An interview about the upcoming Week of solidarity with anarchist prisoners
* An interview about capitalism and recent changes in judicial law in the UK
* An interview on Reclaim the fields, food sovereignity and the prison system
* An interview about anarchist bookfairs in Spring 2015 and other upcoming events
* Two interviews with comrades from Greece about the new Greek government of Syriza
* An interview with Radical Theory and Practice (RTP) about the cooperative, its recent project of translating Emma Goldman's memoires into Russian and a lot more
Enjoy! And please feel free to share!
ps.: We are now on Twitter! Please feel welcome to follow us at @aradio_berlin!
ps2.: Please note: We are always looking for people willing to lend us a hand with transcriptions and translations from Spanish or German into English as well as people able to do voice recordings - in order to amplify our international radio work. You can contact us at aradio-berlin/at/riseup(dot)net!